- 139 (Registered)
Internet of Things
Internet of Things is the network of devices connects with other devices and also with servers. IoT enables normal electronic devices to become part of the smart network system. An IoT device works as a data logger, pushing minute by minute status to the server for further processing. The cloud server holds the data in Big Data Storage for redundancy. Embedded devices were of low processing power and memory.
The central server process the CPU intensive calculation and the results pushed to IoT device. This makes the IoT device intelligent without compromising the cost and size of the hardware. The low cost of Internet connectivity enhances the number of IoT devices connects to the server. The advancement in the Radio Frequency(RF) technology enables data transfer for longer range
What you will gain from this course
By completing the IoT course in DataWTech, you will learn:
- Components of the Internet of Things
- Selection of IoT Hardware kits
- Digital and Analog Sensor
- Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- Connect to Cloud Server
Who should attend the IoT course?
DataWTech’s Internet of Things course is designed to suit all participants with or without development experience.
- People who want to start their career in Cloud programming.
- People who are working in the software industry
- People who want to become Embedded and Cloud programmer
Curriculum is empty